Poultry Nutritionist, Middle East - SG021
De Lacy Executive has been appointed by a global player in animal nutrition to recruit a Poultry Nutritionist to work within all Middle East (ME) markets including Pakistan, Iran and Turkey to help to achieve the region's annual sales target by providing technical support to our customers.
- Formulate poultry (layer and broiler) diets
- Participate in the sales process as support to the sales force / distributors within the region.
- Provide technical support to the sales force / distributors within the region
- Improve the layer and broiler knowledge of our Sales force, distributors, customers and external organisations
- Help to develop the poultry business strategy for the marketplace
- Develop the use of technical & marketing sales support materials to sales teams
- Assist sales force/distributors to understand the correct positioning of the company's products.
- Evaluate and develop strategies to differentiate our solutions from ongoing and new competitors available on the market
- Monitor local commercial trials (poultry) where appropriate
- Academic degree in Agricultural Science, Vet Science or related discipline
- 5 years + working experience in the industry of which 2 in a commercial environment
- Proficient in broiler and layer ration formulation
- Sales and Business experience
- Willing to travel throughout the Middle East which includes all ME markets, Iran, Pakistan and Turkey.
- Speak fluent English
- In depth understanding of the broiler and layer industry with sound technical, nutritional and health knowledge
- Ability to work with large poultry operations
- A willingness to travel extensively within the region (>70% of the time)
Knowledge & Skill:
- Poultry diet reformulation ability essential
- In-depth technical knowledge of poultry (broilers and layers)
- Knowledge of broiler and layer management an advantage
- Experience in working in International Business desirable
- Sales experience with large integrated businesses advantageous
- Presenting to small, medium and large audiences
- Project planning
- Understanding of Middle Eastern markets and cultures
- A self-motivating individual who would thrive in developing and strengthening our team
- Forward-thinking, innovative
- A team player
- Customer orientated (internal and external)
- Hard-working, efficient and flexible
- Ability to network and multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently.
Remuneration: A competitive salary package will be offered with excellent benefits and numerous opportunities within an international environment and multicultural team.
The Next Step:
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485523, Mobile 07487259401 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
This job has now closed