Agricultural Business Development Manager- Insurance- Wiltshire - SG055
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to find a sales professional willing to lead a team whilst representing the rural community and British farming. Working within the insurance sector, the right candidate will use their business acumen to build long lasting relationships and expand opportunities within the Wiltshire territory. This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to take ownership within a company and lead a hard-working dedicated team.
- Support existing and new customers.
- Lead and manage a team.
- Represent the rural community at agricultural shows.
- Develop an understanding of customers needs.
- Strategically grow the business.
- Take an active interest in rural related issues.
- Excellent business acumen.
- An agricultural background.
- Previous sales experience if preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- IT Literate.
- A full UK driving licence.
- An excellent package is available to reflect the importance of this role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Jane Righton
Office: 01885 483440