Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
Jobs in Horticulture
De Lacy Executive has an exceptional opportunity for a Technical Direction Manager to be at the forefront of increasing UK agricultural productivity. This type of specialist role does not come up often and is a unique opening in the future of our agricultural industry.
- The rewards will be negotiable and will be commensurate with the seniority of this important position.
The main focus of the role of Winemaker will be to work closely with, and report to, the General Manager & Head Winemaker for all aspects of Winery work, from grape receival through to final bottling and labelling. All wines produced are solely from Estate grown fruit and are fully certified Biodynamic & Organic. The successful applicant must have very good sensory analytical skills and a logical, practical attitude as well as being committed to engaging in all aspects of the Business.
This is truly an outstanding opportunity for some one with passion for wine production, who at the beginning of their career will gain invaluable experience working across all aspects of wine production, with one of the best, emerging wine making operations in the UK
- Salary and benefits are negotiable according to experience and personal circumstances. An Estate cottage will be provided as part of the employment package.
Business Development Manager - Arable, Horticulture and Fresh Produce - South East/East Anglia - A770
An innovative International technology company working in the UK arable, fresh produce and
horticultural sectors, seek a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join their team in the U
- An excellent remuneration package will be on offer, dependent on experience, to include a competitive salary, plus commission and car allowance
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking Land Ambassadors with experience in agriculture to join their growing team in various locations in the UK.
- Competitive salary package with on-going career development
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking a Trainee Liaison Ambassador with experience in agriculture to join their growing team in Norfolk.
- Competitive salary package with on-going career development.
De Lacy Executive have been appointed to find a motivated Agricultural Business Development Manager to drive sales and expand business within an agreed territory.
- A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered to reflect the importance of the role.