Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
Jobs in Food
An experienced laboratory manager is required for a leading Pet Food company supplying formulations and recipes to the UK, European and Global Pet sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-funded, growing and rapidly developing laboratory business.
- A competitive remuneration package will be on offer dependant on experience
De Lacy Executive has a great opportunity to join a leading livestock producer. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Fields Person and working alongside the UK supply chain with involvement in commercial pig production from Farm to the Factory and the Retail Sector.
- A competitive salary plus car and benefits are offered which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
De Lacy Executive's client is a well-established and successful leading importer and exporter of potatoes and onions.
- A competitive salary plus company vehicle, pension and health care will be on offer to the successful candidate.
ABC Ltd is a client-focused agricultural and farming PR agency based in rural Shropshire. They offer a full service corporate, brand and issues communication consultancy. They operate across all sectors within UK agriculture including arable, livestock and dairy, the food chain, animal health, and land-based industries.
- The remuneration package will be dependent on experience and will reflect the seniority of the role
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a harvest co-ordinator for a fruit business in Herefordshire. As Harvest co-ordinator you will be responsible for orchestrating the picking of product, along with managing labour requirements and training new employees, all whilst maintaining high quality produce. This full time position will be focussed around the main growing season of May to November as well as the winter months in preparation for the on-coming season.
- Competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate to be a part of this growing business.
An experienced Business Development Manager is required for a leading Pet Food company supplying formulations and recipes to the UK, European and Global Pet sector.
- An excellent remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate