Register with us today to receive the latest jobs direct to your inbox. Upload your CV and we will tailor our job matching service to your requirements
Please use the boxes below to search our list of current jobs:
Jobs in Equestrian
De Lacy Equestrians client is a well-established and innovative specialist equine nutritional company, manufacturing nutritional solutions for the UK equine market, encompassing a range of well known, market leading specialist formulations
- An excellent remuneration package will be on offer to include competitive salary dependant on experience, Result-Driven Bonuses, Company Car, Private Healthcare and Contributory Pension.
A Country Store Manager is required to manage a successful, and rapidly expanding country store in Derbyshire. Our client is a significant regional rural retailer of goods and services to farmers and the general public.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered and will reflect the experience of the successful candidate.
A great opportunity to work for a leading rural organisation, promoting their professional services and products to the rural community. The organisation can provide its members with access to legal advice, tax specialists, land agents, planning experts and surveyors and is able to provide independent and impartial advice on a wide range of rural business, agricultural and land based matters.
- £25k base starting salary + car + commission - OTE £45-50k
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales professional to join a UK market leader in the supply of quality horse/animal feed
- Salary and benefits package commensurate with ability
A leading global animal nutrition business requires an experienced Sales Manager to sell manufactured products in the EU and Eastern Europe within the Pet Food and Equine Sectors.
- An excellent remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.