Successfully Completed Assignments
Below we are pleased to list a selection of Agricultural and related sector vacancies throughout the UK and internationally which have been successfully filled by our clients, in conjunction with our services, during the last 3 years;
- Managing Director for Agricultural Merchant
- General Manager of a Commodities business
- Divisional Director of a PLC
- Technical Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Account Manager - major retailer
- Trainee Sales Representative
- European Sales Manager
- USA Sales Manager
- Field Sales Managers
- Trade Account Manager
- Project Development Manager
- International Market Development Managers
- International Feed Additives Sales Managers
- Farm Manager - poultry
- Management Trainee - leading food retailer
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist - agrochemicals sector
- Agricultural Manager - dairy company
- Ruminant Nutritionist and Trainee Ruminant Nutritionist
- Sourcing Manager - food business
- Poultry Farm Area Managers
- Farm Manager Sweden
- Farm Manager Oxfordshire
- Agricultural Field Trials Officers - commercial arable trials
- Farm Buildings Sales Executives
- Marketing Manager for global feed business
- Farm Buildings Heating and Ventialtion Sales Executive
- Director of Agriculture - branded UK business
- Head of Agriculture Division - agricultural merchant
- Sales and Marketing Director - animal feed company
- Chief Executive - Suffolk Sheep Society
- Feed Ingredients Manager - commodity trading company
- Livestock Buyer for a meat business
- Procurement Manager - Country Retail
- Grain Trader
- Trainee Agronomists
- Technical Sales UK - pig feeds.
- International Technical Sales Manager
- International Technical Manager - poultry nutrition
- European Dairy Equipment Technical Sales Manager
- Agronomist - combinable crops
- Grain Traders
- Commodities Trader
- Crop Protection Managers
- Grain Silo Manager
- Trainee Nutritionists - poultry, pig and ruminant
- Feed Additives Salesmen - SW England and Scotland
- Farm Machinery Salesman
- Dairy Extension Officers and trainees - DairyCo
- Sales Director - Large Meat Company.
- Procurement Director -Large Meat Company.
- National Account Manager - Large Meat Company.
- Area Sales Managers - feeds, seed, machinery, equipment for B2B and farm sales
- Sales Executive - Russia
- Sales Executive - Portugal
- Farm Manager for Russia
- Plantation Manager Congo
- Farm Manager 100000 hectares Congo
- Animal Nutritionist - USA
- Export Sales Manager - Capital Goods
- Technical Sales Manager - International
- Business Development Manager - Veterinary
- Feed Plant Manager
- National Sales Manager - Livestock Supplies
- National Sales Manager - Horse Feeds
- National Sales Manager - animal nutrition
- Retail Store Manager
- Sales Office Manager - Agricultural Requisites
- Area Managers - Farm Recruitment services
- Management Trainees
- Trainee Grain Trader
- Trainee Nutritionists - poultry and supplements
- Trainee Sales
- Technical Salesmen - Breeding Supplies
- Technical Sales Manager - Feed Additives
- Merchant Sales Representative - Scotland
- Merchant Sales Representatives - midlands, south west and north
- Head of Agriculture - Agricultural Merchant
- Production Manager - Horse Feeds
- Arable Trader
- Ruminant Feed Specialists
- Sales Representative - Capital Goods
- Senior Agronomist - Salads
- Agronomists - combinable crops and potatoes
- Marketing Assistant - Animal Health
- Logistics Manager - Poultry
- Sales Office Manager - Livestock Supplies
- Quality Control Manager - Animal Feed
- European Sales Executive - Capital Goods
- Livestock Auctioneer
- QA Controller
- References are available from our clients
"As a candidate I can't rate Amanda and De Lacy highly enough. I have dealt with many recruitment agencies (as client and candidate) over the years, and De Lacy is a totally different experience - you really feel that Amanda is interested in you; you're not just fodder for her clients.
Over the 4 years I have been in touch with De Lacy I have only been contacted by them about 3 jobs - the first led an interview but not an appointment, the second the role was withdrawn due to organisational changes and the third I got the job! In fact, I really wasn't looking for a new job when Amanda emailed and called me, but she managed to sell my current role to me and I am so glad she did!
That's the difference with De Lacy and other agencies - De Lacy maintain long term relationships with potential candidates as well as clients, so we listen when they call, which means that they can access professionals who aren't necessarily looking for a change.
Not only that, but De Lacy target their roles very closely, so as a candidate you know they will only get in touch if they think a job is perfect for you, culturally as well as professionally. That is obviously also a great plus for their clients.
I thoroughly recommend Amanda and De Lacy to recruiters and candidates alike - the service she provides is exceptional and really can't be compared to just about any other "normal" executive recruitment agency."
What a lovely message, thank you it's very kind of you to send me your best wishes.
I started a week ago now and loving it, like a duck to water...
Thank you ever so much for all your help in finding my new life""
"I am pleased to recommend Grace and the De Lacy team for their professional yet personable approach with the recruitment process. Grace individually has great people skills and communicates very well throughout the whole process, this ranging from first introduction, throughout the recruitment of the role, to congratulations you have been successful . She shows real empathy. Well done Grace and keep up the great work!"