Dairy Sector Project Improvement and Communication Manager - SG049
De Lacy Executive are looking for a great communicator. Someone who is passionate about working with dairy farmers and helping to drive the dairy industry forward. You will be working for a renowned organisation who is focused on improving efficiency and productivity through improved knowledge and information, across the dairy supply chain.
This is a key role in a highly influential organisation. Reporting direct to the Head of business, you will be responsible for managing information and implementation of knowledge derived from innovative projects across Scotland. You will be working with business targets to achieve key operational change, sustainability, efficiency and production improvements, with Dairy Farmers, Processors and Suppliers.
This Scotland based role covers an extensive territory to enable the management of business development campaigns, initiatives and projects.
Main job Functions;
- Understand and implement the overall company strategy
- Develop and distil positive knowledge coming from the national Dairy Farm Demonstration project
- Organise, present and facilitate farmer group meetings
- Promote R&D and other internal business improvement tools
- Identify cross sector and partner opportunities
You will need:
- A proven track record of practical experience developing and delivering innovative and effective strategies
- To be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge of dairy farming and the industry
- To thoroughly enjoy working with Dairy Farmers, helping them to share and implement new learning and techniques
- To be an effective communicator, both written and verbal, with organisational, creative and management skills being key
- Confidence to work with and lead industry partners from across the sector
- A team player attitude, with the ability to respond to the needs of colleagues across industry sectors
- To ideally hold a relevant Agricultural degree and/or equivalent with a higher level professional and or technical qualification
- To be a results driven manager, with experience of managing and leading a field team to achieve stretching operational targets
Remuneration: A competitive package that reflects this senior position is on offer for the right candidate and includes salary and other benefits.
Interested to know more? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Stuart Goodinson
Telephone: 01885 485523
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07487 259401