Technical Sales and Strategy Support Manager - SG041
Our client provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. This Global company operates in 70 countries. De Lacy Executive have been engaged to recruit a UK based Technical Sales and Strategy Support Manager.
This exciting and senior position will operate in the ruminant sector. Focusing on the Pre Mix and feed manufacturers, your role will be to lead a small team in the development of profitable B2B sales. These sales will be derived from the quality and innovative products developed through your management and interaction with the specialists and resources of the larger company as a whole. The role is home based, but with extensive (30-40%) UK and Europe travel.
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience and knowledge of the UK and European ruminant feed sector, technical nutrition knowledge, commercial dexterity and can lead a team from the front.
- Implement new product solutions with targeted customers in the region
- Account manage and work closely customers in the region to increase sales and develop new product ideas
- Represent the company at events and exhibitions in the region
- Daily supervision of the regional team
- Identify customer needs in the region and communicate within EU team
- Manage the ruminant product portfolio in the region
- Manage regional team career planning and succession plans
- Interact with the other Technical Sales and Strategy regions in Europe and also be a member of the central ruminant team
- Lead the development of part of the European ruminant portfolio
- Lead implementation projects in a cross-European team
- Good knowledge of the ruminant animal nutrition industry , 10+ years active in this field
- Masters degree (MSc) in Animal Nutrition or equivalent
- Proven track record in implementing innovations at customer level
- Team player: Capability to lead and grow a team
- Recognised as senior expert in the field of animal nutrition
- A great communicator, who knows how to adapt to different levels of understanding in technology
- Ability to understand and translate customer needs to the innovation process
- Ability to lead a team of skilled professionals
- Proven ability to train sales teams (internal and external)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Able to manage a technical team and give clear leadership
- Fluent English speaker
A competitive package that reflects this senior position is on offer for the right candidate and includes salary, bonus and car and other benefits.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Stuart Goodinson
Telephone: 01885 485523
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07487 259401