National Ruminant Feed Ingrediant Sales Manager -UK - SG039
Working for one of the UK's market leaders, this UK Sales Manager position, will involve developing sales of a new and exciting feed ingredient product for ruminants. The role will cover mainly UK and Ireland. The successful applicant will promote and develop the Animal Nutrition product portfolio in order to meet sales and gross margin targets in-line with the identified growth strategy for the business. Focus will be on building relationships with key customer contacts at both a technical and a commercial level, in order to deliver growth of sales primarily into the ruminant sector to both existing and newly identified customers. Due to the size and specialist nature of the animal nutrition business the role is a broad one, embracing both sales and marketing responsibilities. Both commercial and technical expertise is required. - the Candidate will be a Dairy Nutritionist with valid links to Dairy farmers, Agents and other distribution channels.
- To manage, develop and understand the needs of the customer base. Making regular visits to these accounts in order to build, maintain and manage relationships with key contacts at both a technical and commercial level.
- Gather market information, competitor information and industry data to help enable development of the forward strategy of the business.
- To maintain awareness of developments in the area of animal nutrition in order to best evaluate current and future opportunities in the market.
- To promote, market and sell the product both directly and through agents and distributors meeting sales targets
- Dairy Feed industry qualifications/experience essential
- Strong links to, or expereance in the veterinarian sector
- Must be a team player
- Strong ability to forge good working relationships with a range of external and internal contacts.
- Strong technical capability in ruminant nutrition required (degree level qualification)
- Strong ability to solve nutritional problems on farm - using understanding of ruminant diets, milk records etc,, in TMR, parlor and compound application to ensure the product is used correctly to protect from mis-use.
- Presentation skills
- Financial/Commercial awareness
Competitive salary for this senior position based on experience plus up to 10% bonus based on performance, company car provided. Potential for good long-term career progression.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Stuart Goodinson
Telephone: 01885 485523
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07487 259401