Dairy Technical Service Specialist, Middle East. - SG022
De Lacy Executive has been appointed by a global player in animal nutrition to recruit a dairy nutritionist to work within all ME markets including Pakistan and Iran to help to achieve the region's annual sales target by providing technical support to our large customers.
- Provide technical support in dairy cattle management and diet formulation / nutrition
- Participate in the sales process as support to the sales force / distributors within the region.
- Improve the ruminant knowledge of our Sales force, distributors, customers and external organisations
- Dairy business strategy for the marketplace
- Support to named markets for technical queries
- Develop the use of technical & marketing sales support materials to sales teams
- Assist sales force/distributors to understand the correct positioning of the company's products.
- Evaluate and develop strategies to differentiate our solutions from ongoing and new competitors available on the market
- Monitor local commercial trials (ruminant) where appropriate
- Interpret on-farm data collection, to offer practical solutions to farmers/managers.
- Academic degree in Agricultural Science, Vet Science or related discipline
- 5 years + working experience in the industry of which 2 in a commercial environment
- Proficient in dairy ration formulation
- Sales and Business experience
- Willing to travel throughout the Middle East which includes all ME markets, Iran, and Pakistan.
- Speaks fluent English
- In depth understanding of the ruminant (dairy) industry with sound technical, nutritional and health knowledge
- On-farm experience, ability to work with large TMR dairies
- A willingness to travel extensively within the Middle East region (>70% of the time)
Knowledge & Skill:
- Diet reformulation ability essential
- Experience in working in International Business desirable
- Experience in recommending best practice in calf and heifer management an advantage
- Experience in ruminant management associated with harsh climatic environments, particularly heat & humidity.
- Forage management
- Knowledge in high production (40 L and more) very large herd (>2500 lactating cows)
- Sales experience with farm and feed mill clients advantageous
- Presenting to small, medium and large audiences
- Project planning
- Understanding of multiple markets and cultures
- A self-motivating individual who would thrive in developing and strengthening our team
- Forward-thinking, innovative
- A team player and a good communicator
- Customer orientated (internal and external)
- Hard-working, efficient and flexible
- Ability to network and multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently
Remuneration: A competitive salary package will be offered with excellent benefits and numerous opportunities within an international environment and multicultural team.
The Next Step: For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: 01885 485523/07487 259401 (8am-8pm)), or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com Thank You.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Absolutely none of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Contact our consultant:
- Stuart Goodinson
Telephone: 01885 485523
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07487 259401 (8am-8pm)