Piglet Nutritionist - SG014
De Lacy Executive are working with a prestigous client to recruit a Piglet Nutritionist to join this market leader in Piglet nutrition solutions.
This exciting opportunity is to join the growing Primary Diets Technical Team. Working from a site in North Yorkshire, you'll join a team of nutritionists, supporting and providing R&D, product development, technical expertise and services. You'll need an in-depth understanding of what drives customers and the markets they operate in. Providing technical and sales support to customers and colleagues both within the UK and internationally, you'll help provide expert technical knowledge to add the best value to the services provided to customers. This role requires a broad understanding of piglet nutrition coupled with an ability to apply this knowledge in a practical way to deliver commercial value. Ideally, our client is looking for someone with a masters or PhD in a relevant scientific discipline. Responsibilities:
- Technical support and management to the sales team.
- Comercial Account Management for key accounts, and distributors
- Involvement in R&D and technical product development.
- Organise and establish marketing priorities and business activities to maximise sales.
- Working closely with product managers as appropriate.
Requirements: Relevant qualifications in Animal Science, Veterinary Science, Agriculture or equivalent experience.
- Excellent experience in pig nutrition.
- Excellent commercial ability.
- Have a good knowledge of UK and Global pig production systems.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven sales skills.
- Computer skills.
- Be numerate, analytical and objective.
This role will be office based and include regional, national and some international travel. Package There is a very competitive package on offer to the right person that reflects this important role.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Stuart Goodinson on 01885 485 523 or 07847259401 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information. All contact is confidential and none of your details will be passed to an employer without your prior approval.
Contact our consultant:
- Stuart Goodinson
Telephone: 01885 485523
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07487 259401 (8am-8pm)