Account Manager - PR & Marketing (West Midlands) - SG010
De Lacy Executive has an exciting opportunity to recruit a self-motivated and dynamic individual with a background in Marketing or Journalism to join a well-established and reputable Consultancy based in the West Midlands to maximise PR coverage, build brands and launch new projects.
The ideal candidate will have a strong bias towards PR, copywriting and will be confident in planning tactical campaigns and building strong relationships with clients. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody looking to take the next step in their career or for an established freelancer looking for regular work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent and accurate written English, spelling and grammar.
- Experience in a B2B, B2C PR or Marketing role.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Strong organizational skills and time managements skills.
- Enthusiasm, Confidence and a Willingness to learn.
- The ability to think on your feet and use initiative.
- Commitment to delivering superb customer service at all times.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Website editing and production.
- Photography and Film Making.
The Rewards Package:
An attractive salary is on offer which will reflect the experience of the individual as well as a pension scheme.
Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Stuart Goodinson on 01885 485 523 or 07847259401 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information. All contact is confidential and none of your details will be passed to an employer without your prior approval.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Stuart Goodinson
Telephone: 01885 485523
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07487 259401 (8am-8pm)