Animal Health and Welfare Manager - Midlands - SG008
An exciting opening has arisen for a Health and Welfare Manager to provide technical knowledge on Animal Health and Welfare projects. Our client is at the forefront of British Agriculture and you will be responsible for managing and providing technical information to the pork industry.
- Manage and deliver projects and provide technical support to the rest of the health and welfare team.
- Contribute to reviews on products and services and recommend actions to enhance effectiveness.
- Arrange and attend industry and internal meetings.
- Develop, maintain and co-ordinate a record of information relating to Animal Health and Welfare.
- Contribute to the future development of pork business plans.
- Improve effectiveness of technical communication through social media.
- A good understanding of British Agriculture in particular pork.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in agriculture or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- First class admin skills with an attention to detail.
- Proactive, positive and self-motivated attitude.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to maintain and develop strong professional relationships.
- Some experience of project work would be an advantage.
The Rewards: A competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate.
The Next Step: Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or call Stuart Goodinson on +44 (0) 1885 485523 / +44 (0) 1885 483440 for more information. Thank you.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Any details you provide will be securely retained and will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive operates within the international food supply chain and agri-business sector.
Contact our consultant:
- Stuart Goodinson
Telephone: 01885 485523
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07487 259401 (8am-8pm)