Technical Sales Manager - Italy - Home Based - SG006
A new opportunity has arisen for an Italian based Technical Sales Manager for a well-established European feed additive company. The company's main focus is the development and sales of the latest additives which are capable of setting new standards in modern animal nutrition. This is a business development role and offers career growth to the successful candidate as the business enlarges its base.
- Introduce the company and its multi species product range to the market.
- Plan and organise to achieve budget.
- Open and support new accounts in the animal feed trade.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Keep management abreast of market information.
- Sales target driven and ambitious.
- Commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of feed additives or the animal feed/animal health industries would be useful.
- Degree in animal science, veterinary medicine or equivalent would be preferred but is not essential.
- Willingness to travel throughout Italy.
The Rewards: an industry competitive and negotiable package will be offered. This will include a performance related bonus. The opportunity to grow within an expanding business is also offered in line with personal achievement.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please call Stuart Goodinson on 01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to email@example.com Thank you.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Absolutely none of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
De Lacy Executive, established in 2000, is the recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors. Experienced practical and allied trade agriculturalists who have developed a recruitment practice based on high ethical standards. Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees recruitment practice. Registered and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Stuart Goodinson
Telephone: 01885 485523
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07487 259401 (8am-8pm)