Fertiliser and Soil Nutrition Coordinator - Herefordshire - S314
De Lacy Executive have been retained to recruit a Fertiliser and Soil Nutrition Coordinator to be based in Herefordshire for an independent Fertiliser and Soil Nutrition company in an established team. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the distribution of fertiliser products to customers and offering support on farm.
The company sell a range of top quality fertilisers, primarily for the agricultural sector and with applications across arable cropping, grassland and horticultural crops. The role is predominantly administrative and office based but there is flexibility within the company for the role to develop into technical sales across a territory. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow a career within a reputable and well known business.
- Promote the company products.
- Support sales direct to farm.
- Work with the sales team to ensure efficient planning and execution of business in order to meet customer requirements.
- Prepare fertiliser nutrition programmes and supportive mapping for clients.
- Develop relationships with hauliers to agree service requirements, volumes and rates.
- Use negotiation skills and industry knowledge to agree competitive distribution costs on a seasonal and spot basis.
- Resolve any other customer queries efficiently and effectively.
- Agricultural qualification (degree/HND) or strong Agricultural background.
- Sound knowledge of UK arable farming and agriculture.
- FACTS qualification preferred, but may not be essential as training can be provided.
- Self - starter with lots of drive and determination.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong Customer focus
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875 197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231