Commercial Sales Manager - East Anglia/Midlands - S313
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a Commercial Sales Manager for a medium sized grain business in East Anglia. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying potential market size, identifying new growth opportunities and securing additional committed member tonnage.
- Achievement of annual sales, revenue generation and member satisfaction targets.
- Effective performance management of the external sales team and collaboration with the Membership management team.
- Creation and maintenance of an effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) programme.
- Manage the activities of the sales team to ensure efficient use of time in generating new business opportunities.
- Work with the Directors and Senior Executive Management Team to create suitable financial propositions to secure new members.
- Negotiate suitable purchase plans within the agreed authority structure and sales process to maximise long term storage commitment.
- Work closely with the Membership Manager to maximise the exposure of the brand, proposition and reputation through Trade Shows, publications and working alongside our marketing partners.
- Build effective and productive relationships with influencers across the whole agricultural and arable sector.
- Train, coach and develop team in effective account management and implement training needs.
- Conduct monthly performance reviews through team meetings and 1 to 1 reviews with the Farmer Engagement Manager.
- Encourage close relationships with Finance, Logistics and Business Systems team members.
- Effective negotiator and influencer.
- Strong and effective communicator.
- Financial acumen to cashflow and P&L level.
- Highly motivated self- starter.
- Presentation skills.
- Team player
- Awareness of marketing and effective advertising.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to recognise opportunity.
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Customer service/account management skills
Package - Competitive salary package on offer for the right individual + car.
Are you interested?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875 197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231