Crops Manager - Homebased East Midlands/East Anglia - S309
Crops Manager - Homebased East Midlands/East Anglia De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a crops manager for a world leading event organisation. The role will take responsibility for a major UK agricultural event, managing crop trials and site establishment. This is a practical and rewarding role for the right individual with increased flexibility due to the seasonality of the position. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Taking pride in ensuring the crop plots are maintained to an impeccable standard at all times
- Managing key relationships with external contacts
- Overseeing contractors and suppliers that are relevant to the preparation of the crop plots and event site
- To obtain quotations, prepare and work to the budget set for the event in relation to site preparation and maintenance in conjunction with the Operations Manager
- Marking out the overall layout with the survey contractor and then the individual exhibitor crop plot layouts
- Maintenance and repairs to machinery
- Establishing and applying all inputs to the crops.
- Grass sowing, establishment, rolling and cutting
- Arranging for temporary labour to assist with crop plot and site maintenance when required
- Assist the operations team in the build up and break down of the event
- Extensive agronomy knowledge
- Appropriate spraying qualifications
- Driving licence
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- BASIS and FACTS certified (desirable)
- The ability to work as part of a successful and busy team
- Customer focussed
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875 197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231