UK Sales Manager - Homebased - S308
De Lacy Executive has been engaged to recruit a Sales Manager to be homebased in a reasonably central location within the UK. The successful candidate will lead and manage all commercial activities for the UK ag business reporting to the European Head of Sales. The role will manage, coach and motivate the technical sales representatives in the team as well as actively managing key accounts themselves. The role will involve working closely with the European team including Distribution and Market Development and Innovation.
- Commercial responsibility for the UK business measured through sales volume, margin & pricing terms
- To lead, co-ordinate, prioritise and develop the activities of the technical sales representatives
- Support the group projects in Ag as they come to market and carry out market research as required
- A broad understanding of the UK industry but with specialist knowledge in one area, preferably crop protection, crop nutrition and animal nutrition
- Minimum degree level in Agriculture related study
- Ideally 10-15 years agricultural experience with 3-5 years at management level
- Likely to be FACTS and/or BASIS registered.
- A second language ideally, particularly French or German
A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered to reflect the importance of the role.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875 197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231