Fertiliser Business Development Manager - South - S305
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a Fertiliser Business Development Manager in the South of the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing commercial support to the Regional Fertiliser Manager and wider Southern sales team specifically, in relation to generating increased revenues, developing new business and increasing existing accounts. The role will build successful working relationships across the business to ensure that all areas are working together with the aim of building revenue through providing a high level of customer service.
Applicants for the role must be FACTS qualified with demonstrable success in a previous commercial role. A previous farm sales role is not essential but experience in this area would be an advantage.
- Maximise Fertiliser sales in the South / West areas by working closely with the commercial teams and targeting farm accounts.
- Involvement with planning Fertiliser Team strategy and providing feedback from an on farm perspective.
- Commercial Support to Liquid team focussing on development of business in South/West/Kent
- Work with Suppliers to develop new products on farm
- Provide a commercial link between the Fertiliser Technical team and the commercial teams.
- Ability to communicate with impact at every level and build strong working relationships.
- Commercial background preferably in an on farm sales role.
- Strong customer focus at all times.
- FACTS qualified
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and initiative.
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Good written communication skills
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875 197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231