Cropping Manager - South West - S292
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Cropping Manager for a progressive and profitable farming business in the South West. The ideal candidate will be a working cropping manager with excellent man management skills as well as extensive grassland and maize cropping experience. Reporting into the M.D, the successful applicant will be responsible for all of the cropping operations. This will include staff management alongside the day to day running of the farm. This is a fairly autonomous role and so candidates with a self-starting attitude should apply. The successful candidate will be reliable, trustworthy, conscientious, self-motivated and still be prepared to be a "hands on" practical farm manager.
- A broad understanding and background of practical arable farm management spanning grassland, maize and fertiliser knowledge specifically.
- The ability to make decisions and delegate accordingly.
- Previous man management experience is essential.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Health and Safety literate.
- BASIS and FACTS qualified, desirable but not essential.
- Good record keeping skills and knowledge of Gatekeeper etc.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment with changing priorities.
- An enthusiastic and flexible team player with good interpersonal skills.
Salary Package - In return for this opportunity, a competitive salary will be provided along with a house, vehicle and other benefits.
Are you interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231