Lab Technician - Warwickshire - S288
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a Lab Technician for an agricultural company in Warwickshire. Reporting to the Lab Manager, the successful candidate will assist with the smooth running of the Lab, ensuring incoming and out-loading vehicles are weighed in, tested and recorded correctly.
- Helping coordinating the weighing of incoming and out-loading vehicles.
- Testing a variety of different arable crops and recording results correctly and clearly.
- Tasks as directed by Laboratory Manager.
- Working as part of a team, under pressure to deadlines.
- Gathering accurate information on crop grades/specifications.
- Adhere to TASCC code of practice for the storage of combinable crops and animal feeds.
- Helping to monitor Critical Control Points within the HACCP system
- Knowledge of TASCC and BRC guidelines/regulations
- HACCP awareness
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
The Benefits Package: A competitive and comprehensive salary package which will reflect the experience of the individual.
Are you interested?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231