Lab Manager - Cambridgeshire - S287
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a Lab Manager for an agricultural company in Cambridgeshire. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will have to organise and undertake day to day effective, accurate and efficient processing of the laboratory.
- Liaise with company managers about contract specifications and test results.
- Organise and supervise Laboratory Technicians.
- Responsible for Laboratory and Laboratory staff complying with all Health and Safety regulations.
- Handling samples received into the lab according to documented procedure.
- Testing a variety of different arable crops and recording results correctly and clearly.
- Operate a weighbridge for incoming and out loading lorries.
- Maintenance of the laboratories and weighbridge.
- Adhere to TASCC code of practice for the storage of combinable crops and animal feeds.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage a team
- Knowledge of TASCC and BRC guidelines/regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Computer literate
The Benefits Package: A competitive and comprehensive salary package which will reflect the experience of the individual.
Are you interested?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231