HSE Manager- Cambridgeshire - S285
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a HSE Manager for an agricultural company in Cambridgeshire. Reporting to the Deputy CEO, the successful candidate will develop and lead a programme of continuous improvement for health, safety and environment standards, systems and procedures. Ensuring compliance with all legal obligations and playing a key role in delivering and maintaining a positive HSE culture throughout the company.
- Liaise regularly with the Senior Executive Management Team and Board of Directors to ensure a proactive approach is taken to HSE.
- Conduct necessary safety audits and reviews to ensure full legal compliance and implementation of all necessary HSE policies, procedures and equipment testing regimes.
- Develop and lead a programme of continuous improvement to safety standards, systems and procedures, ensuring legislative compliance and best practise within the agricultural industry and across multi-disciplined teams.
- Act as a primary point of contact and communicate as appropriate with all regulatory authorities as appropriate.
- Advise management on a range of specialist areas, such as fire regulations, hazardous substances, noise, dust, safeguarding machinery, traffic management and occupational diseases.
- Design, develop and implement a long term HSE cultural change programme throughout the business.
- Build effective relationships with influencers across the whole business and raise the profile of HSE.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on HSE performance.
- Chair the safety management committee meetings.
- Minimum NEBOSH Diploma/Certificate qualification.
- Thorough knowledge of health, safety and environment legislation.
- Four years practical experience of HSE management.
- Good written and oral communicator.
- Presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.
- Good negotiator.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- Due diligence and sense of responsibility.
The Benefits Package: A competitive and comprehensive salary package which will reflect the experience of the individual.
Are you interested?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231