Logistics Co-ordinator- Cambridgeshire - S284
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a Logistics Co-ordinator for an agricultural company in Cambridgeshire. Reporting to the Logistics Director, the successful candidate will assist with the smooth running of the Logistics office, manage relationships and work with external customers to maximise utilisation of the fleet.
- Daily planning of own fleet and sub-contractors, maximising fleet utilisation & earnings.
- Maintaining customers service and on time delivery with the correct rates.
- Communicate with external companies, hauliers and clients.
- Obtaining, finding, pricing TASCC friendly work.
- Ensuring fleet size to meet forecasted demands.
- Trouble shooting problems.
- Monitor sub-contractor performance against agreed KPI's & communicate to managers.
- Building positive relationships with driver, sub-contractors, hauliers & customers
- Understanding of driver's hours, rules & regulations.
- Knowledge of Bulk haulage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sound geographical knowledge of the UK.
The Benefits Package: A competitive and comprehensive salary package which will reflect the experience of the individual.
Are you interested?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231