Product Performance Biologist - Maternity Cover - West Midlands - S278
De Lacy Executive are looking to recruit a Product Performance Biologist in the West Midlands. Reporting into the Product Performance Manager, the role will be to assist with the definition, planning and execution of regulatory, development and sales support efficacy and selectivity trials across Europe.
- Assist with the management and production of data to be used in Biological Assessment Dossiers to support the agreed product strategy and European Union and global registration timetables.
- Place and co-ordinate contract trials throughout Europe with subsequent data and report cataloguing.
- Provide audit and guidance to contract research organizations, which may involve travel.
- Ordered and methodical approach to work
- Ability to multi-task on different projects at the same time
- Knowledge of EU directive 1107/2009 would be advantageous
- Degree or equivalent in a biological discipline
- This role could be suitable for a recent graduate.
Are you interested?
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to email@example.com Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231