Regional Trials Agronomist - Fertiliser - North America - S277
De Lacy Executive is seeking a regional agronomist, based in North America, to assist in monitoring commercial and technical trials. Reporting to the Head of Research and Development, the full-time role will identify facilities and establish and monitor trials for a multi-nutrient fertiliser product.
- Identify trials and research facilities in conjunction with other team members.
- Visit and audit potential new facilities and staff.
- Assist in new trial establishment and monitor and submit status reports.
- Ensure trials follow good experimental practice.
- Control stocks of research material and assist with product transportation.
- Provide a resource of local data, including soil nutrient status, fertiliser use, crops and crop performance data, as well as other major industry players and products.
- Pro-actively assist the Sales and Marketing team with technical data, support and presentations.
- Support and participate in technical events and seminars as required.
- Liaise with and assist the marketing team to support potential customer growth.
- A university bachelor's degree or master's qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- Extensive on-farm fertiliser / agrochemical trials experience, preferably with a fertiliser focus.
- An understanding of trial design, interpretation and statistical evaluations.
- Experience in working to protocol guidelines.
- Commercial crop experience complementary to the region.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and local languages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- A self-manager with the ability to prioritise and plan work to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness within the North US region.
- Competitive remuneration package depending on experience.
Are you interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Sarah Milburn on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485527, Mobile 07875197231 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. www.delacyexecutive.co.uk
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231