Forage Crops Field Technician - Lincolnshire - S263
De Lacy Executive are looking to retain a Forage Crop Field Technician for a fast growing international company operating in the Seed sector. The successful candidate will report to the Forage and Amenity Manager to help deliver high quality Forage and Amenity trials and will have a sound knowledge of trials and maintenance of a range of agricultural machinery.
- Candidates will have an interest in crop husbandry.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ideally the candidate will also have their PA1, PA2a, PA6, PA11b and hold a current fork lift truck license.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to work within a small team as well as using own initiative.
- A valid UK driving licence.
If you would like to discuss this interesting opportunity then please contact Sarah Milburn for a confidential discussion on 01885 485 527 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. None of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission. This is not a job description. Please ensure you obtain full information about the job from De Lacy Executive and at interview with the employer. This alert system carries out a broad search for recipients whose details we hold correspond with the requirements of the vacancy. You may, on occasion, receive unsuitable notifications, we apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
Contact our consultant:
- Sarah Milburn
Telephone: 01885 485527
Office: 01885 483440
Mobile: 07875 197231