Qualified Surveyor - East Midlands - LS013
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a qualified surveyor (MRICS/AssocRICS) for a reputable, modern and progressive firm based in the East Midlands. Applications are sought from candidates who are 2 years post qualification and looking for that next step in their career. However, if you feel that you have relevant experience under 2 years post qualification we also want to hear from you.
This role would suit a candidate who can work on their own initiative, communicate effectively with clients and have a can-do hardworking attitude for career development. Whilst providing clients with comprehensive advice and solutions on a wide range of property matters, along with linear and other infrastructure projects. This includes site acquisitions and disposals, compulsory purchases, planning advice as well as substantial project stakeholder engagements.
- Day to day liaison with large utilities/infrastructure clients
- Opportunities to work on large and strategic utility/infrastructure projects
- Engagement with property owners and occupiers
- Negotiating complex compensation claims
- Acquisition of land (both freehold and leasehold)
- Working in conjunction with the team to provide planning advice
- Property management for utility clients, including re-lettings and tenancy renewals
- Line management possibilities
- Offering one-to-one support for the graduate training program
Salary Package: A competitive salary package, including car allowance, healthcare, flexible working and on-going professional development. Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Smith on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Smith
Office: 01885 483440