Latest Agricultural Jobs
If you would like to apply for one of these vacancies please follow the link. Or, if you don't see a vacancy of interest now why not candidate/register, so that we can contact you as soon as one arises in the near future.
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Rural Surveyor for a reputable and progressive firm based in the North West.
- In return for this unique opportunity, a competitive salary package will be provided to include car allowance, healthcare and on-going professional development.
Due to our client's continued growth, De Lacy Executive is actively seeking a Liaison Officer with experience in agriculture to join their growing team in Norfolk. Our client is a specialist provider of professional advice, they are fast paced, proactive and innovative and offer a friendly and modern working environment. They are looking for individuals who can help drive the company forward and offer excellent career opportunities for ambitious and highly motivated individuals.
- Competitive salary package with on-going career development.
Our client is one of the larger fresh produce farms in the UK. Based in the West Midlands, it is well established and well run. It has supply contracts with some of the best known businesses in the UK food supply chain.
- A competitive package on offer for the right candidate to include salary, bonus and vehicle. Accommodation or relocation allowance can be considered.
De Lacy Executives client is a highly successful and progressive business within the poultry industry.
We seek an International Sales Manager to further expand global sales.
- An excellent remuneration package is on offer and will include a highly competitive salary, plus bonus and company benefits
A well-established and growing company based in the South East is seeking a technically minded trainee sales representative.
- A very attractive remuneration package is on offer which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
Our client is one of the largest global companies dealing in commodities, finance and industrial products. This privately-owned company is both financially secure and committed to world-wide sustainability.
With a strong understanding of the physic...
- A competitive salary, private healthcare and pension.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic candidate to become part of a successful, global and diverse agricultural commodities company.
- A competitive salary, private healthcare and pension.
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit a harvest co-ordinator for a fruit business in the West Midlands area. This exciting role is ideal for those looking for their next career step within the UK's soft fruit industry. As Harvest co-ordinator you will be responsible for orchestrating the picking of product, along with managing labour requirements and training new employees, all whilst maintaining high quality produce.
- Competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
We are seeking an experienced agricultural sales professional to manage sales activity across South Wales and the West Midlands.
- Excellent base salary dependant on experience + car + private health + pension.
An exciting career opportunity as arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager within the Agchem sector for a successful and highly respected client.
- A competitive salary will commensurate with experience and relevant qualifications.
An exciting and varied career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager with a well-known and highly respected market leading manufacturer of agricultural machinery and ancillary equipment.
- A highly competitive salary will be on offer and a company vehicle will be provided.
An excellent career opportunity is now available for an individual who is passionate about increasing production and profitability on farms through ruminant feed sales.
Our client is a highly respected, financially secure company, who is involved is...
- The rewards will be negotiable and will be commensurate with the seniority of this important position.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a blend formulator to be a part of a well-respected business within the commodities sector. Working from the head office, the right candidate will have a good understanding of dairy nutrition and an ability to formulate diets.
This role will involve supporting the sales team with enquires for blend formulations and prices to help generate the sales of blended products. In addition to this, the candidate is also expected to work closely with the customer service, new business, production and transport teams.
Our client is looking for someone who is enthusiastic, adaptive and versatile. They must be able to identify trends in customer behaviour and generate sales opportunities.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate to reflect the importance of this role.
De Lacy Executive have been retained to recruit a Farm Operations Manager in Gloucestershire.
- An attractive salary for both positions in addition to a recently refurbished 3 bed bungalow on the farm.
A first class career opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated Business Development Manager to join a modern, forward thinking company whose quality, ground-breaking products are at the cutting edge of innovation.
- A highly competitive remuneration package will be on offer to the successful candidate.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic candidate to become a part of a successful, global and diverse agricultural commodities company. Our client is now looking for a trainee commercial Nutritionist to work within their feed division. Through a fantastic training package, the right candidate will already have a knowledge and passion for ruminant nutrition alongside a relevant degree. Our client is looking for a strong, confident communicator that is happy to travel around the UK and occasionally Europe.
- A Competitive salary plus, Car/car allowance and Pension.
De Lacy Executive has been engaged to assist in the recruitment of an individual who can head up on-farm accounts to cover a territory in the South West. This is an exciting opportunity to provide independent and financial advice on a one to one basis to farmers within your specified area.
- A competitive package is offered for the right person.
A well established and growing specialist company based in the West Midlands is currently seeking a technically minded sales representative who has a clear understanding and passion for dairy farming and ruminant nutrition.
- A competitive salary, company car and bonus package is on offer for the right candidate.
De Lacy Executive are seeking an ambitious Ruminant Sales Specialist based in North Wales. The role requires someone with ruminant nutritional knowledge, either a trainee or someone who is looking to develop their career further within ruminant sales.
- Competitive salary reflecting the individuals experience.
Working for one of the UK's market leaders, this UK Sales Manager position, will involve developing sales of a new and exciting feed ingredient product for ruminants. The role will cover mainly UK and Ireland. The successful applicant will promote and develop the Animal Nutrition product portfolio in order to meet sales and gross margin targets in-line with the identified growth strategy for the business. Focus will be on building relationships with key customer contacts at both a technical and a commercial level, in order to deliver growth of sales primarily into the ruminant sector to both existing and newly identified customers. Due to the size and specialist nature of the animal nutrition business the role is a broad one, embracing both sales and marketing responsibilities. Both commercial and technical expertise is required. - the Candidate will be a Dairy Nutritionist with valid links to Dairy farmers, Agents and other distribution channels.
- Competitive salary for this senior position based on experience plus up to 10% bonus based on performance, company car provided. Potential for good long-term career progression.
De Lacy Executive is looking to recruit Arable Agronomists in a variety of locations for a very successful company servicing farmers on a national scale.
- Excellent salary package + company car + pension + other benefits
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit the services of an Area Sales Manager to join their well-established, evolving business. This exciting new career opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Area Sales Manager to join a leading developer of products monitoring dairy cow behaviour.
- A competitive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the applicant.
De Lacy Executive has been retained to assist in the search for a Feed Products Assistant within the Cheshire area. Our client is a global leader in the origination, handling, processing and marketing of agricultural commodities and due to continued expansion are seeking an enthusiastic individual for this position.
This is an ideal opportunity for an established sales representative looking to make a change of direction in their career.
- A competitive salary and rewards package is on offer to the successful candidate.
A Global Leader in animal nutrition is looking to recruit a business development Manager.
Our client is one of the best known and most respected supplier of animal feed ingredients in Uk and Global agriculture. This exciting new role reports to the National Sales Manager and covers all species but with a focus on ruminant.
- An excellent salary, bonus scheme, car, health care and pension is offered.
De Lacy Executive has a fantastic opportunity for a Dairy Support Manager to be based in the South West.
- A Competitive salary + Company car.
A global leader in Animal nutrition are looking to recruit a Young Stock Feed Specialist (Mixed Species) to be based in East Midlands.
- An excellent salary to reflect the importance of the role.
De Lacy Executive is currently searching for a Ruminant Sales specialist to join a well-respected national company within the animal feed sector.
- An excellent remuneration package will be on offer to include a competitive salary plus bonus scheme, contributory pension scheme and company car.
De Lacy Executive seeks a Project Engineer to join a growing and established agricultural buildings and fixed equipment division of one of East Anglia's leading machinery dealerships.
- Competitive remuneration will be on offer dependant on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Graduate to become a Trainee Assistant Manager for an established hatchery. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to venture into the Poultry business as previous experience is not essential a...
- A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
De Lacy Executive have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Fertiliser Manager to join an established team based in Scotland.
- In return for this unique opportunity, a competitive salary will be provided.
Our Client is based in Southern England and is a strong and regionally dominant arable services based company. They have an enviable reputation for quality service, technical competence, understanding of the needs of local farming and the provision of quality product. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for an Arable Team Sales Manager.
The Arable Team Sales Manager will oversee a team of 15 agronomists and other sales staff, providing them with technical and commercial support as well as ensuring overall business strategy is delivered. The right person will be prepared to lead from the front, including servicing some of their own farm accounts. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a great opportunity for an experienced agronomist to take the next step up the career ladder.
- A great and competitive package will be available that reflects this important strategic position within this successful company. Salary, bonus, car, pension etc.
De Lacy Executive is recruiting for an assistant farm manager to work on an independent broiler farm based in Mid-Wales. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to progress their career and looking to be involved within a family run business.
- A very competitive remuneration package is offered and training can be provided for the right person