Commercial Technical Manager - UK - L197
De Lacy Executive's client is a progressive leading manufacturer supplying a comprehensive range of agricultural biostimulants and biofertilisers in the UK and Global market. Our client focuses on high manufacturing standards, excellent customer service and strategic continuous innovation.
Your role will be to help develop the UK and Global market, through sound technical knowledge, ability to communicate it to the end user and a commercial astuteness that will deliver profitable results. You will use initiative and autonomy to drive market penetration and profitable sales on the back of sound technically driven products. This is a rewarding role for a professional and nutritionally competent person with the ability to succeed in a senior role.
This role is UK based but the ideal candidate would be centrally located, international travel will be required.
- Commercial Account Management for key accounts and distributors.
- Organise and establish marketing priorities and business activities to maximise sales.
- Keep informed of competitive activities, new products and industry trends.
- Relevant degree/HND/MSc in Crop Science, Agriculture or equivalent experience.
- Excellent experience in crop nutrition.
- Excellent commercial ability.
- Have a good knowledge of UK and Global crop production systems.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven B2B sales skills.
- IT literate.
- Be numerate, analytical and objective.
Remuneration: A competitive salary and benefits package is offered depending on experience and qualifications
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071