Sales Manager - National - Home Based - L174
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Sales Manager to promote and develop our client's animal nutrition product portfolio throughout the UK.
Our client is a dedicated player in the animal feed industry. The Company specialises in supplying feed additives and accompanies this with high levels of technical support. This job is key to maintaining the established, strong brand image of our client in the market place.
Focus will be on building, maintaining and managing relationships through regular visits to key customer contacts. Largely a position at technical level but also holds a commercial element to deliver growth to both existing and newly identified customers, through a consultative approach.
You will be required to maintain awareness of developments in the animal nutrition sector this enabling the best evaluation in current and future opportunities in the market.
Good team working, supporting the activities of the broader animal nutrition business is important, as is the ability to build strong working relationships with a range of external and internal contacts.
- To develop and manage customer requirements, visiting accounts to built and maintain relationships with key contacts at both technical and commercial level.
- To generate increased sales through growth and development of the ingredient's portfolio.
- Presenting of technical and trial information to technical teams and nutritionists.
- To set and agree annual sales budgets in line with business development strategy.
- Strong technical capability in ruminant nutrition required (degree level qualification desirable).
- Knowledge of monogastric as well as ruminant nutrition also desirable.
- Commercial and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Presentation skills.
- Financial/Commercial Awareness.
This is a home-based role to cover the whole of the UK.
Remuneration: An attractive remuneration package is on offer which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071