Farm Trader - North East Scotland - L170
An experienced Farm Grain Buyer or Farm Trader is sought to purchase grain, OSR and pulses from farmers in the North East of Scotland. Working for a well-respected and successful agricultural business - you will be visiting an existing base of farmers and developing new contacts to move the business forward.
An essential part of this role is to provide technical information and advice to farmer customers on all aspects of arable crop production including seed varieties, fertilisers and agrochemicals. BASIS and FACTS qualifications would be helpful but are not essential.
Working closely with a local office-based team, you will be providing a professional service, including up to date technical and market information for farmers.
- Proven experience in buying farm grain, a farm trading role or agricultural sales.
- Ability to build and develop business relationships with farmers and external clients.
- Ideally experience of working in an arable farm sales environment and a good understanding of the arable sector.
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- FACTS and BASIS qualifications, would be advantageous.
- Flexible approach to work and managing changing priorities.
- Well organised and determined.
- Able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Clean driving licence.
- IT literate.
Salary: A competitive remuneration package will be offered depending upon experience.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.