UK Account Manager - Home-based - L161
Our client is a major global trader in the agricultural sector supplying a unique range of vitamins, minerals, feed flavours and trace elements into animal nutrition markets as well as the fertiliser sector.
The key responsibilities are to maintain and develop their place in the UK market within the agricultural sector. The company is well established in this specialist sector.
This is a home-based role but covering the UK, so travel will be an important part of this position. The ideal candidate will be based in Norfolk - this is not essential.
- To manage, develop and understand the needs of the customer base. Making regular visits to these accounts in order to build, maintain and manage relationships with key contacts at both a technical and commercial level.
- Gather market information, competitor information and industry data to help enable development of the forward strategy of the business.
- To promote, market and sell the product both directly and through agents and distributors, meeting sales targets and dealing with product suppliers.
- Previous commercial experience in the UK agricultural industry is essential.
- To sell to the trade and support client businesses.
- To manage client accounts and grow their business.
- To identify opportunities and plan for growth in the region and the ability to manage margin.
- Strong ability to forge good working relationships with a range of external and internal contacts.
- Financial/Commercial awareness.
- Valid UK driving license.
- IT skills.
Remuneration: A competitive salary for this senior position based on experience will be on offer. Potential for good long-term career progression.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071