Experienced B2B Manager - Midlands to North Wales - L157
De Lacy Executive seeks an Experienced B2B Manager for the Midlands to North Wales region. Our client is a well-known and very successful International feed business.
The key responsibilities are to maintain and develop the business to business feed sales ledger to the merchant trade, feed manufacturers and direct to farm. The successful candidate will be required to live in the region.
The company is well established in this specialist sector but with opportunity for further growth in market share.
- Technical ruminant nutrition skills, especially farm feed formulation.
- To sell to the trade and support client businesses.
- Previous field sales experience in the UK feed or livestock industry is essential.
- To manage client accounts and grow their business steadily.
- To identify opportunities and plan for growth in the region and the ability to manage margin.
- Be able to influence the decision makers in the trade in the region and also to support their clients field sales activity on farm and through training.
- Previous commercial experience in the UK feed or livestock industry is essential.
- Valid UK driving license.
- IT skills.
Rewards: A very competitive package will be offered reflecting experience and ability of the candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071