Area Sales Manager - Agrochemicals - North England - L153
An exciting career opportunity as arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager within the Agchem sector for a successful and highly respected client. The Area Manager will maintain existing strong business relationships and build new ones within the amenities sector. They will ensure that sales targets are met, endeavour to increase the company's market share and will also assist in regional business strategy development.
The ideal candidate will be commercially astute with demonstrable experience in a relevant agrochemical business.
- To manager a sales ledger for the agreed area and to follow up sales enquiries appropriately.
- To plan and manage work time to maximise contact with existing and potential customers.
- To keep up to date with competitor activity and information and report on as appropriate.
- To attend all relevant internal/external and customer meetings.
- To work closely with the Commercial Manager and Director and optimising team performance.
- Knowledge of product area and related markets essential (including pricing structures/changing markets and technological changes).
- Ideally BASIS qualified - training can be provided.
- Strong negotiation skills required.
- Strong networking and presentation skills.
- Team player but also able to work alone and use own initiative.
- Previous experience of building business relationships and selling agrochemical products.
Salary; A competitive salary will commensurate with experience and relevant qualifications.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071