Supply Chain Development - Graduate Opportunity - South East - L137
De Lacy Executive has a great opportunity to join a leading livestock producer. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Fields Person and working alongside the UK supply chain with involvement in commercial pig production from Farm to the Factory and the Retail Sector.
Working with an established supply chain and procurement team you will be given full training and will have excellent career prospects in this growing and successful organisation.
Duties will include visiting supplier farms, monitoring pig production systems, understanding the pig procurement process, monitoring quality and environmental systems and co-ordinating on farm training. This wide ranging and varied role is a rare opportunity.
- Knowledge of UK livestock farming and livestock production - ideally pigs.
- Degree or an Agricultural Discipline or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to develop long term relationships with customers.
- Good communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent IT and analytical skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative but also a team player.
- An ambitiously driven individual with excellent industry knowledge or experience - preferably in the pig sector.
- Valid UK driving license.
Ongoing training and support will be offered, there will be lots of varied career opportunities for future progression.
Salary: A competitive salary plus car and benefits are offered which will reflect the experience and performance of the successful candidate.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071