Technical Manager - South East England - L136
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Manager for our well known and respected client within the feed industry. The successful candidate will continue to help grow and develop their presence in the UK market.
Our client has a proven range of products providing feed direct to farm and through merchants. The focus of the role will be monogastric feed but also equine and small animal knowledge would be advantageous.
Your role will be to help develop the market, through sound technical knowledge, ability to communicate at all levels and a commercial astuteness that will deliver profitable results. This is a rewarding role for a professional and nutritionally competent person with the ability to succeed in a senior role. This role is largely office based in the South East, some travel may be necessary.
- A scientific background with a good understanding of nutrition and technical aspects - ideally poultry.
- Be commercially and technically aware of the animal feed industry.
- To develop relationships and be the lead contact with current suppliers of raw materials, including managing pricing arrangements.
- Experience of delivering technical activity/information to support a sales proposition.
- Completion of mill audits and any follow up action.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, adapt to changing priorities and manage time and resource allocation accordingly.
- Develop a close working relationship with all other existing producers and suppliers.
Remuneration. A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered reflecting the importance of the role.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071