Regional Ruminant Technical Manager - South West - L130
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Regional Ruminant Technical Manager who will provide exceptional support to the commercial south west team and customers. The highly respected employer is a National company in the animal feed sector trading direct to farm.
We are seeking candidates who have drive and ambition, who can support existing accounts as well as increase market share. This is a field based role covering the South West.
- A good understanding of ruminant nutrition and technical aspects.
- A practical understanding of UK dairy and beef production and the supply chain through to the consumer.
- Technical ability to deliver both customer and commercial targets.
- To manage, develop and deliver technical training to the sales team.
- To support and drive the development of new products.
- Experience of delivering technical activity/information to support a sales proposition.
- Customer facing experience.
- Ability to build relationships internally and with customers.
- Valid UK driving license.
The Benefits Package; A competitive salary package will be offered to reflect the experience of the applicant. Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071