Feed Supply Manager - East Anglia - L119
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Feed Supply Manager for one of the largest producers and processors of meat in the UK. The Company are totally integrated and proud of their "farm to fork" approach.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Feed Supply Manager will ensure and oversee complete optimisation of the supply chain, including raw material procurement, manufacturing and delivery.
The team is based in East Anglia and ensures that the supply chain from beginning to end, operates within the highest standards of welfare, quality and efficiency.
- To manage and understand all aspects of the feed supply chain.
- Be commercially and technically aware of the animal feed industry.
- To develop relationships and be the lead contact with current suppliers of feed and raw materials, including managing pricing arrangements.
- Completion of mill audits and any follow up action.
- Drive feed and raw material initiatives within the business and the wider supply group.
- Develop relationships with industry bodies to ensure involvement in industry projects, UK and Worldwide.
- To develop working relationship with relevant company and customer-based stakeholders.
- Develop a close working relationship with all other existing producers and suppliers.
- Ambitious driven individual with excellent industry knowledge of animal production and animal feed sector.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to develop long term relationships with customers and principals.
- Knowledge and experience of raw material procurement.
- Good IT skills, proficient in the use of word, excel and power point.
- Attention to detail.
- Degree or in an Agricultural Discipline or equivalent.
- Valid UK driving license.
Remuneration: A competitive salary reflects this exciting position.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485529, Mobile 07506 297071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071