Feed Supply Manager - East Anglia - L119
De Lacy Executive is seeking a Feed Supply Manager for one of the largest producers and processors of meat in the UK. The Company are totally integrated and proud of their "farm to fork" approach.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Feed Supply Manager will ensure and oversee complete optimisation of the supply chain, including raw material procurement, manufacturing and delivery.
The team is based in East Anglia and ensures that the supply chain from beginning to end, operates within the highest standards of welfare, quality and efficiency.
- To manage and understand all aspects of the feed supply chain.
- Be commercially and technically aware of the animal feed industry.
- To develop relationships and be the lead contact with current suppliers of feed and raw materials, including managing pricing arrangements.
- Completion of mill audits and any follow up action.
- Drive feed and raw material initiatives within the business and the wider supply group.
- Develop relationships with industry bodies to ensure involvement in industry projects, UK and Worldwide.
- To develop working relationship with relevant company and customer-based stakeholders.
- Develop a close working relationship with all other existing producers and suppliers.
- Ambitious driven individual with excellent industry knowledge of animal production and animal feed sector.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to develop long term relationships with customers and principals.
- Knowledge and experience of raw material procurement.
- Good IT skills, proficient in the use of word, excel and power point.
- Attention to detail.
- Degree or in an Agricultural Discipline or equivalent.
- Valid UK driving license.
Remuneration: A competitive salary reflects this exciting position.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Laura Edwards on DD 01885 485 529/ 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement. Please note that this is an advertisement and not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071