Are you an International Arable Farm Manager in Eastern Europe or Russia? - L117
An exciting opportunity for a Farm Manager has become available for a large scale, continuously expanding arable operation in the Ukraine.
The business has a diverse portfolio, specialising in cereals and oilseeds, peas and sugar beet. Achieving high yields in a fertile region under the GlobalGap certification, our client is seeking a candidate who will set and achieve high standards.
This is a genuine career opportunity, not just a job, with the opportunity to be highly involved, long term in an International company.
- To manage the day-to-day operations of approximately 7,000 ha under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, this will comprise of all growing, drying and storage matters on the site.
- To develop innovative approaches and techniques to continually advance new and best practice.
- To manage the sourcing, selection and maintenance of all inputs - machinery, equipment, seed, fertilisers, etc.
- To lead the operations team (50 - 60 people) in planning and implementing crop rotations, field schedules, harvest activities, drivers and agronomists.
- A highly ambitious and passionate character who thrives on challenges.
- Ability to speak the local language (Ukrainian or Russian) and English - essential.
- Ideally, a Degree in Agriculture or Agronomy.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage staff.
- Excellent IT skills, ability to work with management control software tools.
Remuneration: The excellent benefits package includes a competitive salary, housing expenses and a company car.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Laura Edwards on DD 01885 485 529/ 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement.
Please note that this is an advertisement and not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071