Are you an International Arable Farm Manager in Eastern Europe or Russia? - L117
An exciting opportunity for a Farm Manager has become available for a large scale, continuously expanding arable operation in the Ukraine.
The business has a diverse portfolio, specialising in cereals and oilseeds, peas and sugar beet. Achieving high yields in a fertile region under the GlobalGap certification, our client is seeking a candidate who will set and achieve high standards.
This is a genuine career opportunity, not just a job, with the opportunity to be highly involved, long term in an International company.
- To manage the day-to-day operations of approximately 7,000 ha under the supervision of the Chief Operating Officer, this will comprise of all growing, drying and storage matters on the site.
- To develop innovative approaches and techniques to continually advance new and best practice.
- To manage the sourcing, selection and maintenance of all inputs - machinery, equipment, seed, fertilisers, etc.
- To lead the operations team (50 - 60 people) in planning and implementing crop rotations, field schedules, harvest activities, drivers and agronomists.
- A highly ambitious and passionate character who thrives on challenges.
- Ability to speak the local language (Ukrainian or Russian) and English - essential.
- Ideally, a Degree in Agriculture or Agronomy.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage staff.
- Excellent IT skills, ability to work with management control software tools.
Remuneration: The excellent benefits package includes a competitive salary, housing expenses and a company car.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485529, Mobile 07506 297071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071