Graduate Trainee - Livestock/Poultry - L116
De Lacy Executive is seeking a dedicated individual to work and progress at our clients' broiler facilities in Shropshire. The successful candidate will have excellent stockman skills, be reliable and committed, in return you will be offered excellent career progression.
Our client is very open to looking at candidates who are looking to start a successful career in the poultry sector or alternatively looking to move sectors, for example from dairy to poultry.
- Excellent stockmanship skills.
- Have a hands-on approach to maintenance.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Be reliable and committed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all aspects of running the farm are met.
- Ensuring high standard maintenance of all equipment.
- Maintaining safe working practices.
- Ensuring bird welfare.
- Ventilation, feed & vaccination operations.
- Record keeping.
The Rewards: A competitive package is available, dependent on experience. Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Laura Edwards on DD 01885 485 529/ 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071