Senior Ruminant Technical Manager - National - L112
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Ruminant Technical Manager who can build, lead and manage a high performing commercial ruminant technical team. The employer is a national company in the animal feed sector trading direct to farm. This is a senior role, reporting to the National Commercial Manager and will be home-based at a reasonably central location within the UK.
- To be recognised as a leading technical ruminant expert by customers and colleagues.
- To have strong practical field-based experience combined with a good understanding of ruminant sales and marketing.
- To jointly own, lead & drive tonnage, budget and growth plans, in conjunction with senior colleagues.
- Create tailored technical sales support packages.
- To lead, co-ordinate, prioritise and develop the activities of the Regional Ruminant Technical Managers.
- To work with the marketing function on the technical input to editorial; product literature; events; sales aids; articles; and other elements supporting sales targets.
- To oversee the delivery of relevant technical, product, and value-added training.
- To provide commercial technical support as required.
- To lead the NPD/Service Development process, working with the senior colleagues.
- Protect and Enhance the Reputation of the company.
- A scientific background with a good understanding of ruminant nutrition and technical aspects.
- A practical understanding of UK dairy and beef production and the supply chain through to the consumer.
- Technical ability to deliver both customer and commercial targets with a good understanding of sales plans.
- Understanding the supply chain and how consumers and other influencers impact upon our customers.
- Experience of delivering technical activity/information to support a sales proposition
- Customer facing experience.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, adapt to changing priorities and manage time and resource allocation accordingly.
- Line management experience.
- Change management experience.
Remuneration. A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered reflecting the importance of the role.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485529, Mobile 07506 297071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071