Senior Ruminant Technical Manager - National - L112
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Ruminant Technical Manager who can build, lead and manage a high performing commercial ruminant technical team. The employer is a national company in the animal feed sector trading direct to farm. This is a senior role, reporting to the National Commercial Manager and will be home-based at a reasonably central location within the UK.
- To be recognised as a leading technical ruminant expert by customers and colleagues.
- To have strong practical field-based experience combined with a good understanding of ruminant sales and marketing.
- To jointly own, lead & drive tonnage, budget and growth plans, in conjunction with senior colleagues.
- Create tailored technical sales support packages.
- To lead, co-ordinate, prioritise and develop the activities of the Regional Ruminant Technical Managers.
- To work with the marketing function on the technical input to editorial; product literature; events; sales aids; articles; and other elements supporting sales targets.
- To oversee the delivery of relevant technical, product, and value-added training.
- To provide commercial technical support as required.
- To lead the NPD/Service Development process, working with the senior colleagues.
- Protect and Enhance the Reputation of the company.
- A scientific background with a good understanding of ruminant nutrition and technical aspects.
- A practical understanding of UK dairy and beef production and the supply chain through to the consumer.
- Technical ability to deliver both customer and commercial targets with a good understanding of sales plans.
- Understanding the supply chain and how consumers and other influencers impact upon our customers.
- Experience of delivering technical activity/information to support a sales proposition
- Customer facing experience.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility, adapt to changing priorities and manage time and resource allocation accordingly.
- Line management experience.
- Change management experience.
Remuneration. A comprehensive remuneration package will be offered reflecting the importance of the role.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Laura Edwards on DD 01885 485 529/ 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement.
Please note that this is an advertisement and not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071