Assistant Farm Manager - Trainees considered - Livestock/Poultry - L111
Our client is a progressive business looking for a dedicated individual to work on one of their Broiler facilities in Shropshire. The successful candidate will have excellent stockman skills, be reliable and committed, in return you will be offered excellent career progression. Our client is very open to looking at candidates who are looking to move sectors for example from dairy to poultry.
- Excellent stockmanship skills.
- Possess a practical attitude.
- Have a hands-on approach to maintenance.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Be reliable and committed.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all aspects of running the farm are met.
- Ensuring high standard maintenance of all equipment.
- Maintaining safe working practices.
- Ensuring bird welfare.
- Ventilation, feed & vaccination operations.
- Record keeping.
The Rewards: A competitive package is available, dependent on experience.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Laura Edwards on DD 01885 485 529/ 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement.
Please note that this is an advertisement and not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071