Mill Manager - Ireland - L109
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Mill Manager for a feed company based in Ireland. This exciting new position has arisen due to company expansion, for the right candidate this is a great opportunity to progress from a production role into management level.
The company is very well respected, established and profitable. This role has significant career prospects. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to become a mill manager of a large-scale operation which produces in excess of 250,000 tonnes of feed per annum.
We are looking for a commercially minded candidate who has an in depth, working knowledge of the feed milling and processing sector. It has an intelligent, strategic and forward-looking approach to its market.
- Responsible for all onsite feed operations, planning and production of all customers' orders ensuring timely delivery.
- Health and Safety and Environmental Management on site.
- Overseeing the scheduling of plant and vehicles to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Managing, training and developing all members of the production and operations teams.
- Ensure the required levels of mill / site maintenance and statutory regulations are met.
- Contributing to strategy and business improvement.
- Accurate stock control of all raw materials and finished products onsite.
- Performance monitoring/benchmarking.
- Budget control for production, transport and maintenance operations.
- Ensuring mill hygiene, feed quality and environmental standards are met in accordance with UFAS, company procedures, statutory regulations and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will have livestock animal feed milling experience.
- Preferably man management experience.
- Good management and organisation skills.
- Ideally experienced in regulatory requirements - particularity H&S.
- Enthusiasm & motivation.
- Logical and proactive approach with a good broad knowledge of engineering.
- Financially savvy and numerate.
- Computer literate.
The Rewards: A competitive package will be offered and will be based upon experience and potential.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485529, Mobile 07506 297071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071