Commercial Specialist - Ruminant - Home based - L105
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Specialist in the ruminant sector to support and enhance our client's customers base and build B2B relationships at a National level. Our client is a significant and well-respected supplier of animal nutrition and animal health products.
This is a varied role that will allow the successful applicant to go on farm as well as establish B2B relationships. The candidate will develop new technical ideas which will add value to the specialist ruminant product range, providing updates for internal and external use. Working with colleagues to achieve commercial budgets, the applicant will liaise with the team to establish commercial/technical relationships with key nutritional partners.
- A scientific background with relevant qualifications/degree in biological/animal science.
- Preferably commercial experience in application of nutrition.
- Ideally experience and understanding of dairy systems.
- Effective communication skills essential to convey technical information to people of all levels of understanding using both spoken and written mediums.
- IT literate.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time.
- Flexible to travel in the UK with overnight stays.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package will be offered and will reflect the experience of the successful candidate.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Laura Edwards on DD 01885 485 529/ 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement.
Please note that this is an advertisement and not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071