R&D Agronomist - Suffolk - L099
De Lacy Executive is seeking a R&D Agronomist to be based in Suffolk. Joining a successful research team, the ideal candidate will provide technical support and assistance in regulatory field studies and experiments. The Company works on agricultural research relating to crop protection, agrochemicals and crop varieties and is open to providing relevant training and guidance.
- Experience in working to stringent technical and quality guidelines is essential.
- Fields trials experience (ideally GLP and GEP).
- Ideally candidates will be a graduate/HND in Agriculture/Plant Science/Biology.
- Must be motivated, energetic and enthusiastic, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team when required.
- Farming and arable crop growing experiences is essential.
- Ideally BASIS qualified.
- IT literate with excellent communication skills.
- Full driving licence essential.
Salary: A competitive salary is offered dependant on experience, excellent benefits package.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Laura Edwards on 01885 485 529 / 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
All contact is confidential and none of your details will be passed to an employer without your prior approval.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071