Grain Administrator - Lincolnshire - L091
De Lacy Executive are looking for a Grain Administrator to join a team in a progressive National company in Lincolnshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest grain marketing companies in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, adaptable and demonstrate a proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. In addition, be able to process fluctuating volumes of work, remaining focused at all times.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering a first-class service to suppliers and customers.
- Enter a high volume of weighbridge tickets and analysis data accurately and efficiently.
- Review and actively chase weight information to ensure payments are made and received within contractual terms.
- Review claims/deductions and payments at the point of process.
- Resolve both internal and external queries within a strict time schedule.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and demonstrating the ability to work with initiative.
- Demonstrate a competent level of commercial understanding.
- Possess a confident and professional manner with strong communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and an effective team player.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and decision-making skills
- The ability to communicate at every level.
- IT literate.
Salary: A competitive salary is on offer for the right individual.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Laura Edwards on DD 01885 485 529/ 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement. Please note that this is an advertisement and not a job description. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071