National Business Development Manager - L082
De Lacy Executive's client is an established company who pioneered integrated beef production in the UK and are now one of the largest specialist beef operations. The company has dedicated rearers and beef finishers in the UK and are looking to continue to expand their operations to increase contracted beef volume to dedicated abattoirs.
An excellent career opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic professional to join and manage an existing small team. The successful applicant will ideally be based centrally within the well-established territory of the Midlands. This multi-faceted new position is to further develop the Company to drive forward business, an excellent opportunity to raise your profile in the industry.
- Be able to develop good farm contacts in the area, build business relationships and have the ambition to grow within the beef finishing operations
- To develop effective business relationships with beef producers to enhance further the reputation of the Company and meet growth targets
- Reporting to the Managing Director the ideal candidate will manage a small team whilst the developing business continues to expand.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the UK beef industry.
- To be confident in presenting a contracted beef opportunity to beef producers.
- Have a good understanding of the beef supply chain.
- Understand costs involved with beef production.
- Able to form on-going business relationships with farmers.
- Excellent organisational, communication and presentational skills.
- Ideally previous agricultural commercial experience, particularly involving beef farming.
- A strong focus on delivering excellent customer service.
- Be able to manage projects associated with beef production.
- Should be confident to negotiate at all levels.
- Ideally hold team management experience.
- Must possess a full UK driving license.
- Good IT skills.
Salary; The remuneration package will be very competitive and will reflect the experience of the successful candidates.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Laura Edwards on DD 01885 485 529/ Mobile 07506 297 071 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and no details are distributed to third parties without your prior agreement.
Please note that this is an advertisement and not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440
Mobile: 07506 297 071