Farm Manager - Cotswolds - L077
A rare opening has arisen for an experienced Farm Manager who is seeking their next challenge. The farm is a mixed beef and sheep enterprise, privately owned and situated in the stunning surroundings of the Cotswolds. This is a real opportunity for the right candidate to take on a well maintained, innovative farm as if it is their own, a lifestyle opportunity.
The farm is 300 acres producing quality livestock, developing genetic recordings and pioneering rotational grazing systems. The enterprise is made up of sheep, beef and a small amount of arable. The successful candidate will be responsible for all animal related tasks and welfare, have the ability to maintain farm machinery and be able to use farm software with continuous improvement of livestock genetics.
The successful candidate will be reliable, trustworthy, conscientious and self-motivated. Good references will be required.
- Practical UK farming management experience.
- Sound knowledge of grazing techniques and technical pasture improvements.
- The ability to keep all farm records e.g. Farm Assurance inspections and animal movements, up to date and to provide reports to the owner.
- Capable of meeting targets, working to budgets and progressing the farm business using innovative methods through genetic enhancement.
- Willing to give a long-term commitment to the role.
- Flexibility and willing to become a part of the community.
- Capable of maintaining the farm to high standards.
- Full driving and trailer licence.
- Well organised and proactive.
- Computer literate.
Salary; A competitive salary will commensurate with experience and relevant qualifications. A comfortable 2 bedroom fully expensed cottage will be provided plus vehicle.
Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Laura Edwards on 01885 485 529 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
All contact is confidential and none of your details will be passed to an employer without your prior approval.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440