Arable Opportunities - Large-Scale International Vacancies - L070
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Farm Manager and Assistants for a large scale, continuously expanding arable operation in Europe.
This is a genuine career opportunity, not just a job, with opportunities for progression on an International scale. Our client is a UK based business with global farming interests.
The farm is well established with good infrastructure and facilities, specialising in cereals, oilseeds, peas and sugar beet.
- To manage the day-to-day operations - growing, drying and storage matters on the site.
- To manage the sourcing, selection and maintenance of all inputs - machinery, equipment, seed, fertilisers, etc.
- To lead the operations team in planning and implementing crop rotations, field schedules, harvest activities, drivers and agronomists.
- Provide technical growing expertise, advice and direction.
- A candidate who holds a relevant background in farm management/agronomy or who has the ambition to progress into this type of role.
- Ideally, a Degree in Agriculture or Agronomy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A highly ambitious and passionate character who thrives on challenges.
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- Willingness to learn the local language.
- Excellent IT skills.
Remuneration: A comprehensive competitive package is offered including a negotiable salary, excellent accommodation to suit the individual, vehicle, health and travel insurance and other benefits. Interested? Please e-mail your enquiry or CV to email@example.com or phone Laura Edwards on 01885 485 529 for a completely confidential discussion or for more information.
All contact is confidential and none of your details will be passed to an employer without your prior approval.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office, complying with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Laura Edwards
Telephone: 01885 485 529
Office: 01885 483 440